Day By Day

Thursday, October 14, 2010

WIERDNESS

I dont know how i feel right now exactly.  Its an odd feeling, i mean im so happy for tanner and mackidoodles so that makes me happy, but then theres something wierd right now where i just feel like laying down and thinking...i think.  Im not sad but im not super hyper happy either.  Maybe its because crosscountry made me feel like a loser today.  Today ive been really sensitive and emotional.  I cried in crosscountry and it hurt, but i cried more because i was sad. And i dont know why.  And then in math i got all teary eyed and i dont know why again!!!! it kinda pissed me off, but then again im just confused! goshhhhhh this blog must sound messed up and all over the place.  Hayden just like texted me and got mad at me for like leading on henry and was like "YOU NEED TO TELL HIM THAT YOU DONT LIKE HIM! THATS MEAN IF YOU JUST LEAD HIM ON" and it made me feel wierd again.  Haydens not normally so deep...but he said he just doesnt want henry ending up all depressed. Oh, he just said something nice:p k ive gotta go do all my other hw!!! xoxo chicas byeeeeeee
                                                        torrey!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment