Day By Day

Saturday, October 23, 2010

no time for losers(cuz we are the CHAMPIONS)

1st for girls at state!!! STATE CHAMPS! YOU GUYS BETTER BE HAPPY YOU LIVE IN THE BEASTLIEST TOWN IN MONTANA!!!! and guyss got 2nd!!! They did better than ever ever ever before!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING! Im sure you all saw the facebook pictures of our dinner hahah that was fun lol and bailey had a hard day. Bailey is such a role model for me. She is so strong and today just opened my eyes. Today was a really emotional day but everything worked out!:) I MIGHT RUN THE NIKE REGIONALS IF MY HIP GETS BETTER!! I called my dad like 30minutes after we won and i broke down sobbing like the kind where you cant stop and my whole face was black with mascara haha it was bad lol but i got it together. The varsity girls were all getting their picture taken with the trophie and i was watching and then they were like "torrey get your butt up here!! Youre just as much a part of the team as the rest of us!!!" and it made me so happy i started crying...even though everyone was pretty much crying too haha aaahhhh im serious crosscountry is the best sport ever ever ever. xoxo chica boos BBYYYEEE! t-roseee

No comments:

Post a Comment