Day By Day

Sunday, October 17, 2010

something happen.....PLEASE!

Does anybody else seem rather bored with life?  Well it doesn't seem like it with mac or torrey.  So i guess it's just me.  There's no drama, or gossip to catch up on...or anything! What is this!?
It's nice not having to be worried about stupid drama but it keeps you occupied! i serously have been sooo bored lately.  I haven't cried for a week. that's not normal for me!
I think we were all really happy to see sadie.  i didn't even realize how much i missed her until we hung out at the game...
Dang teacher won't post the math scores online. im sure he corrected the tests he's just tooo freakin lazy to post the scores.  wow.
I'm pretty sure my brother played a prank on me and put lotion in my conditioner because my hair sorta won't dry...
i'm going to go take another shower
********************
ELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment