Day By Day

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Music: the ultimate drug

Wow. That title was pretty intense. But seriously, it's true... At least for me. That Song was... Interesting. Haha you should listen to times, and by your side by tenth avenue north. And lonely people, 20 years, and mayfield by Augustana. And stolen by dashboard confessional. An the drugs don't work by the verve. And I want you to know by lifehouse. And if you're gone by matchbox twenty. And little wonders by rob Thomas. And I could go on for hours and hours. Haha anyway, ladies, we need to talk. Oh my goodness! Perfect oportunity! Long weekend! Haha as you all know we are in the midst of planning something. I'm anxious. And I have no idea why. I started crying a few minutes ago... Something is definitely wrong with me... I don't cry. And I have cried more in the past two weeks than I have in the past two years. Any diagnosis? Honestly, I feel heartbroken. But what do I have a broken heart for? Anyone? Nothing?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment