Day By Day

Monday, October 11, 2010

Boys are so frustrating. (and geometry sucks)

Ok. So tonight, tanner told me he liked me. And I answered back that I felt the same, but I also told him about mozi. I choose tanner. But now I have to do the dirty work. Unfortunately, I have to talk to mozi. And I really have no idea how I'm gonna do it and I don't want to do it. It would be one thing if we weren't friends, but now this is gonna ruin our friendship. And I really don't want that. But no matter what I do someone gets hurt. So I have to make the decision that will hurt me least. I feel like alli from the notebook(pretty much my favorite movie ever! Ooh, Ryan gosling....) anyway, tanner is Noah; and mozi is Lon. Both great guys, but one makes me happier than the other. There's the key to life, wwnsd? (what would Nicholas sparks do? So Torrey is coming to spend the night for the rest of the week I think, so at least I will have my torreywoodles for moral support:) haha ok I had better do my math homework. I hate geometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment