Day By Day

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Panic.

Ok, 1. Tor tor, keep me posted on scotty. 2. I am having a freaking boy crisis! And since NO ONE will read this-right?- I will explain it right here right now. So.... I haven't really told anyone about ANY of this. So I will tell you now. So I kinda like tanner, and mozi. Yeah, I know, what a contrast. So tonight, Henry was gonna talkto tanner and see if he likes me, but then I was texting mozi, and he tells me that he likes me. Exact words:(after asking who I like and my replying that I didn't know but I had my eye on someone...) "yeah I feel the exact same way... Someone has been really standing out to me over the past few weeks. And I think it's pretty obvious that I am falling for you." To which I replied that I liked him too. Then Henry texts me and says that he talked to tanner and that he "thinks I'm awesome, and would date me". Ahhhhh! What do I do!?! I like both of them! Help, anybody, help!

1 comment:

  1. k so i'm assuming mackie wrote that? tanner. i vote tanner. better combination in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete