Day By Day

Monday, October 18, 2010

Horoscopes:)

I lost my phone. Totally gonna die. Ella im sorry you havent cried lately, i have. I like writing short and fast sentences. OMIGOSH I read my horoscope and it said that i shouldnt start a relationship soon no matter how strong my feelings are, and that i will be able to buy a new sweater or peice of clothing with birthday money from relatives!!! How convenient! So i guess that answers the henry thing too....and also MAKE SURE WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE STAYS HERE! NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS WRITTEN ON HERE! THANKYOU. hehe so yeah i guess short little sentences didnt last long. I really miss my phone though! And i think its dead so it wont ring!! Sosososo sad. I love horoscopes! Seriously they make me so happy because they always help me make decisions...they are that personal. So yeah if anyone wants to help me find my phone feel FREE. ((((((: haha that dude has lots of chins. Hmmm im off to go carve my pumpkin with all the little boys!!!! 20 days til my birthday!!!!!!!! xoxo torrey<3

ps.Scotty came in the car today when my mom picked me up and lots of people said hi to him! You guys missed it.  Sadly, 15 minutes later when we went to Safeway to get food he forgot who had talked to him so i had to fill him in on everything. The good thing is he may be back to school in a week!!!! Lets all wish for him at 11:11 every day!!
 <<<CUTE RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment