Day By Day

Thursday, November 11, 2010

You're my flower child, and I'm your forget me not

Random title I'm aware I was just listening to that song! I can pretty much guarantee that you don't know it, except fir Ella cuz I put it on her cd:) speaking of, let's do that exchange in the next week or so! Yeah so, well I don't have much to talk about, except for the delicious dinner I made myself today! It Was pasta with fresh tomato, garlic and olive oil, and Brie (or however you spell it!) cheese! And the cheesegot all melty and delicious:) haha yeah. And tomoro is our job shadow! Whooo! Super duper excited:)
yeah so ya know what I hate? Boys. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Most of them. They are very confusing/misleading. That's all I'm gonna say! Ha
I also have some lovely quotes for you which I stole from other humans mouths! Haa
here we go:
"songs are emotions that only our souls can understand"
"that you'll never leave where u are until u decide where you'd rather be."
"In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love"
"Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday"
"It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces."
"All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish te flame of a single candle."
"You block your dream when you allow fear to grow bigger than your faith."

and that is all!
Goodbye, and goodnight,
mw

No comments:

Post a Comment