Day By Day

Monday, November 22, 2010

dance?!?!?!?!?

holy crap! creeper! my computer wouldnt let me go to when i clicked on it....and i was kinda scared to click on it....creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people in germany have been viewing our blog! cool right!?!?!? anywho theres A DANCE!! OMIGOSH I MIGHT AS WELL DIE! I CANT WAIT.... lol i am so sick! if i eat anything other than veggies and fruit (very limited amount) then my tummy hurts so bad!!!!! gosh i miss henry and its been like only 3 days hahah i cant wait til wednesday! im going to salt lake for sure and we are staying at this super nice place  (my dad just felt like splurging i guess) and i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!! hahah so yeah and lucas keeps texting me telling me to read the bible and like getting annoyed that i dont go to church and stuff....but then again being kinda flirting...and im not texting him back mosta the time... lol hes funny hah but yeah thats my life xoxo torrey

No comments:

Post a Comment