Day By Day

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wanna letter, babes!



Awaiting henrys response to my latest note...and waiting for him to call me tonight so that HE CAN TELL ME WHAT WAS IN THAT BOOK I WAS SUPPOSED TO READ FOR XC! hes a butthead for forgetting to give it to me even though i remind him every 2 minutes! Yeah ortho sucked and they gave me rubberbands that go from my very back tooth all the way to the front! Pain! Kolers been trying to text me everyday since we had that long convo and i just dont replyyyy hah i dont feel like really talking to him. lol alrighty i gotta go! xoxo love ya chica boos ill probably post again tonight:)
Bye,                          t:)
ps. i thought you guys might like these. He could be hotter but you get the point...sorry ella hes not black:p

THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM.THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM.THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM.THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM.THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM.THE PERFECT GUY ... EVERY GIRL DREAM. (see ladies we arent alone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment