Day By Day

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ahhhhh... Paradise tastes good:)

Hey hey hey:) right now I am sitting on my balcony, the sun has just set and only a faint glow remains on the horizon, like the embers after the flame has died. The sky is painted pink, and the water is glowing turqoise. Beauty. It rained earlier, but not a frustrating rain, the kind that you want to dance in. Which is exactly what I did. I also swam, (btw I hate saltwater! It tastes nasty! Freshwater ftw!) had some delicious seafood at a little place on the west shore of Maui, in kihei. Now the rest of my family is asleep(we had an early morning and a long flight) and I am just at peace. It is seventy eight degrees on the thermometer next to me, and it is 10 pm And dark. It was eighty five today when we got here. And balmy! Whoo is it humid! But definitely worth it! Hope your all having a wonderful first few days of vacay, and I love you all! Thinking of you,
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment