Day By Day

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow theres a place where school doesnt exist. Can we go? Please?

Nooo torrey:p I dont think "fall for" is the correct term....I just find a guy I like and then its like, BA BAM BAM. haha but no, I dont think its a bad thing:)

guess what? I didnt have ANY homework tonight! cray cray? yeppers. So I just ate lasagna and watched New Girl:) super duper fun!

ALSO. Permit for me! woohoo!

so does anyone else think that caitlin and alyssa just made up their "boyfriends" because the boys facebooks are lacking. Like, they are friends with each other, Caitlin, and alyssa. Suspicious? yep. OR they are creepy rapist pedos. WHATEVER.

Im gonna go to the grocery store, and DRIVE:) sweet doggie!
evoluoyI
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment