Day By Day

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

sickness and TV

So im sick. I was about to come to school, but no. And so now, i am feeling good enough to stand up and walk away from the countless keeping up with the kardashians and gossip girl  reruns, and actually use my brain for something other than the TV volume control, and write this blog. It may be short, it may be long. Depends on how i end up feeling. I am pretty sure im going to brave school tomorrow, which is pretty exciting since it has been 4 whole days...3 whole days of no running....bill says that can affect a race time...ughhhh. I am freaking out for divisionals, but i guess i can only do my  best....but it sure has the potential to be really disappointing! So ummm i wish i had something cool to say, but all i can tell you is: well 1: i watched all the episodes and specials on Kim's wedding, and yes it was amazing, yes i wish i had that much money, yes i love her, and yes i am still or even more uber-obsessed with her life. Creepy? i think not...come on, its kim kardashian we are talking about. ummm lets seee...oh 2: ELLA I AM CAUGHT UP ON GOSSIP GIRL! I HATE CHARLIE. I LOVE DAN. I LOVE BLAIR. AND I LOVE THE PRINCE MORE THAN YOU KNOW. Seriously ladies and gentleman, if i could have Kims life, Myself (yes i like myself), and Blairs prince...umm yeah i would have a great time.  Or even just my own life and her prince...because technically i would just turn into a princess and ummm my life would pretty much turn out the same. ohh and last but not least i would like to say: 3. I am really excited for xc, yes i missed you guys too (ahh im so cute), and i will see you tomorrow! hugs, but not too close since i dont want to spread disease....<3 torrey

No comments:

Post a Comment