Day By Day

Monday, October 3, 2011

AHHHH. I am a happy camper:)
Things are just so stinking good sometimes it makes me want to throw up a rainbow.
I freaking hate drivers ed so much its not even funny. Except today, on our drive, mr caldwell told me he saw me walking down the street, and pulled closer because he thought I was a hot mom or something, and then saw it was me and got all embarassed and told my mom. haha awk.
My parents are really making me angry. Theyre all up in my business 24/7. Its quite frustrating. Im sad that tom tom dont like caroline:( but I think he will. OR he is just a homosexual.
A lot of things are annoying me recently. I dont even know why...
But they are all overshadowed:)
You guys, I like him so much. As I told caroline tonight, every time I think about it, my stomach has a little butterfly orgasm. IT MAKES ME SO FREAKING HAPPY I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO FROLIC THROUGH A FIELD OF DAISIES AND SING SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW AND EAT LOLLIPOPS AND PUT MY HAIR IN PIGTAILS AND THEN JUMP IN A LAKE OF HAPPY GUMDROPS THAT SING ITS A SMALL WORLD. EEEEEEEEEK.
ok Im done. I wont talk about it anymore. Sorry you had to sit through my gushing. I promise no more:)
Love to you all
mack.
Ps. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (You didnt actually think I was done, did you?:p)

No comments:

Post a Comment