Day By Day

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gah!

Ah okay now I am going to blog for realsies.

I am in such a good mood. Like, nothing is wrong right now. Except for my stupid stomach ulcer, but whatevers:)

I am extremely excited about our four day. And tomorrow night is probs gonna be super duper fun because the four of us are going to have a blast just decorating up a storm:)

haha torrey about five minutes ago I was listening to that song on your facebook, and then it came on my Pandora just now:) coincidences galore.

Yes, Ella, love, french is a blast. MOTHA FUCKA I WILL GOOGLE TRANSLATE YO ASS.
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO SUCK IT JUST COMES!
THATS HOW I LIKE MY BUNS. WITH SHIT COMING OUT OF THEM.
god, those dumb boys are so dumb.
also, vilar is a nut job. and she thinks things are hilarious when they have no comedic value whatsoever.

Gah. I like boys. Specifically 2.
1. I have thee biggest crush on matteo ever. EVER. and not even in a luke cardon way, like as in, I get all tongue tied when he looks at me. haha its pathetic. and today, he was talking to walter and me about walt being all sad because lindsay viscomi rejected him, and matteos like (to me) "who is the woman that breaked his heart?" I was like "haha lindsay viscomi." and hes like "oh i know her. She is not too beautiful. at least its not her. That would be bad." then he points at me and winks. GAHHHH. Im just like "hubba hubba hubba."
But it doesnt matter.....because:)....
2) The Tan man:) gah. Caroline: clarification. I dont have an orgasm everytime i see him, my butterflies(inside my stomach) have little butterfly orgasms. Got it? (haha ella.) That boy just makes me so happy:)

I feel bad for mozi. I just keep on accidently breaking his little heart. :(

Thats all I can think of:)
l is for the way you look at me
o is for the only one i see
v is very very extraordinary
e is even more than anyone that you adore can love
is more than just a game for two.
Love was made for me and you:)
mack

No comments:

Post a Comment