Day By Day

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Karma workout today...and it was amazing. Torrey and I lucked out for sure! I mean I think I was due for some good.
Since I'm gone tomorrow i did absolutely none of my homework. It's pretty great. I played the guitar for like four hours. One of these days I'll actually have something to show for it. I can play oh Susanna and country road take me home and freefalling by Tom petty. Prettttyy exciting.
Maybe I'm just PMSey...but I'm constantly on the verge of tears. I don't even get why!Were going to pole bridge this weekend...i think it's going to make everything better.
So fall is taking over... I want to be five again and rake huge ass piles of leaves and jump in them and have nothing to worry about. Oh the days of stretchy pants and turtlenecks. Am I depressing you yet? Haha sorryy.
Satturday is our home meet!! I'm stoked(: hopefully we kick ass. We will. We always do.
Oxox
E

No comments:

Post a Comment