Day By Day

Friday, October 7, 2011

good evening whitefish Montana!
we have endured possibly one of the rainiest days possible..
welcome to fall!
I'm finding it relatively hard to let go of those warm summer night carefree days without homework or stress.. how i wish it could be summer forever
...but I should probably get over that.. since were about a month into the school year!!
yuck.
so on a more positive note.. the topic you are all dying to hear the juicy details on..
jace
welll as much as I hate to disappoint everyone (cept Mackie(;).. sadly there are no "juicy" details at this moment.. apparently he's telling people we have a thing? and trust me.. that is fine by me! I just feel like there's like a mutual understanding that we like eachother.. but it has not been expressed verbally to me yet.. i have decided that possibly.. I may have to put up with a period of boringness for this to work out.. haha I'm trying real hard to take things slow.. I just really hope it works out(: wish me luck!(:
goodluck to my cross country ladies and ms Caroline tomorrow.. me and Macdaddy will be there to cheer you all on(:
love you all <3 (:(:
Marla fey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment