Day By Day

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Torrey Torrey Torrey(: you love for Koler becomes more and more obvious by the day(: I am so glad you have finally come to terms with the inevitable. haha look and that big word Mackie!! impressed?(: haha okay soo homecoming officially begins tomorrow.. how very exciting. every party has it's pooper.. and obviously.. that's why we invited Mackie(; hahaha how can you not love homecoming? whats not to love? were Gunna be twitchess!!!! ahhhh! I'm so stoked(: so I can't wait to see everyone all dressed up tomorrow! should be pretty freaking awesome! hall decorating was a mess. haha luckily.. I bolted before it needed to be cleaned up! I'm glad it worked out with Phoebe tho(: well the love life of marlow has become a little more exciting than usual.. options options.. looks like we need torreys vote to break the tie(;
well goodnight for now(:
love you all!(:
marlow(:

No comments:

Post a Comment