Day By Day

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

life? what?

Blogging? Friends? Life? Fun? Laughter? Sorry its been so long since i had to remember any of those words because right now LIFE IS BORING AS, well, AS BORING AS BORING CAN BE.  I have forgotten that it may not be healthy for me to completely neglect having a life.  But i seriously think it is just as unhealthy to live life without blogging religiously...which i havent been doing. Better get to that. Anyway, homecoming week should get some giggles out:) I am so excited! Woot woot! Im just excited for the dance pretty much:) oh and the football game a little...even though i dont understand crap.  Homecoming princess? I hope to god mason gets it:) i love her more than you know! She is in the process of drawing/painting an inspirational picture for me and its gonna be B-E-A-utiful (knowing her skills baby!). Anyway, mackie please blog about your life soon:) i miss you honey pumpkin! And someone tell marlow she better hurry her speedybutt up and blog! Okay so for student council its my responsibility to get as many people as possible in our grade to have homecoming school spirit:p So just for reminders, 1-5 at the school:) bring a mirror if possible (very not possible for most:p), old bulldog memorabilia (shirts, ect.) and a picture of yourself to hang from the ceiling:)! sounds like a plan? plan.  I LOVE OUR SCHOOL! (ha. ha.) but seriously, its pretty cool sometimes. Off to do my homework suckers, xoox and lots of torrey love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment