Day By Day

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I know now:)

Umm so koler is retarded sometimes, yes super retarded, but he loves me (obviously) and i love him most of the time:) we have gotten so close its crazyyyy! Anyway thats old news now so lets all forget about it:P im so excited for this week, and i think im going to be semi-original french dressing for salad dressing day. Yeah ill be a little french girl, maybe:) and yes our hall sucked butt in the beginning but phoebe and i worked together (yes and she didnt hate on me! it was fun!) and we were like the last ones there doing everything, and its not too bad! I mean obviously the juniors will win, but we wont take last, hopefully! Also, walter is retarded and super funny. ha. but someone blog something about anything. i want to obsess over something other than myself:p! har de har har. ooo koler just texted me xoxo loves, torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(ey)

No comments:

Post a Comment