Day By Day

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beliebers, dolls, and bballs!

Oh my lord today was just a great day! Ella piper Simone and u had such a wonderful time falling in love with the biebs. It was magical. Even ellas mom fell in cougar love with him! Marlow tell Allie that I did not cry! Then I cam home, went to my bros bball game which he won, then to taco del soul. When I got home, torey called. And guess what I am doing tommorrow? Going to a fucking goo goo dolls concert! Heck yea! I'm so pumped! I can't even sleep. Ughhhhhh. I'm so excited!!!!!! So now I am just laying in bed listening to a playlist of biebs and goo goo dolls and soooooooo excited:) haha I can't even express it! So hopefully I will talk to y'all tommorrow:)
xoxoxoxoxoxox(times Infinity)
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment