Day By Day

Monday, June 13, 2011

summertime creepers

Well. We all thought (atleast I did) that the sun was going to come out.  That IS what summer should be.  But currently I have my doubts.  I'm sitting in coffee traders, looking outside at a fog encircled mountain, and rain drizzling from the gutters.  how could this possibly be June? and to think, today i had plans to jump in the lake. Or not...thats cool too. So Torrey, soak up alllll the sun you can, and bring some back for us!! Okay so enough about this depressing weather. Seth is fucking creeping SO hard. I now know how sadie felt when she was saying he was obsessed and wouldn't let her alone.  Its weird guys! Why is it that he...of all people, chooses to creep hard core on me.  Why not someone cool cute guy who knew a thing or two about girls.  Good lord.
And Mac, thank you for posting those awemazing pictures. Its true, I've been dreaming about mtns while I've been dreaming about gold.  Well not YOU...but ya know.  Well, that's what i have to say about life right now, hope i see y'all reeal soon.
XOXO E 

No comments:

Post a Comment