Day By Day

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dragging

Yo Yo dawgs,
been watching american idol, randy wore off on me, what can i say?
Oh my ella i am so jealous of you. you lucky duck. But guess what? ME AND TOR TOR WILL JOIN YOU IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so freaking excited. this is what weve been waiting for ladies!
but in the meantime, ella i miss you very a lot already. I have to sit by erin for a whole week in science. and french was so empty today since torrey and you were gone. and tomoro is track meet so the school will be empty:(
All the volley wolley playas were being super dramatic today cuz fuller stepped down from coach and so did mcfadden. marlow wasnt dramatic. I mean it was to be expected to be sad, but really? jv and freshman players that have never even been coached by her bawling their eyes out for three hours? a little ridiculous in my opinion. (ahembekahahem)
Im pissed at simone. carie barie already knows why but ill tell y'all later, cuz its a long story.
This week has been extremely long.
im tired
and sick
and going to bed.
goodnight you little fellers/old yellers!
that made no sense.
im on drugs
its 4/20
im literally on four different drugs right now
one of them is triaminic chewables for 12 and under
what? we ran out of big kid stuff
im actually leaving
hopefully i will dream about my smexy black (ahem, scuse me, african american) slave.
Yeah, you wish you had my dreams.
kay, bye
I watched a show about rape tonight
mack

No comments:

Post a Comment