Day By Day

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Burt day!

Well! what a lovely day! I realized that i have not posted in a very long time! Goodness gracious! but anyways, today was fun fun:) Went to Mambo tonight and it was delicioso!(that might be spanish, but whatever!) and then my parents went to the deca meeting and most likely hung out with a lot of your parents! partyyyy! and guess what? ella caroline torrey and me are roomiesss! that was probably implyed but now it is on the sheet! I am actually starting to get a teensy bit nervous! yikes. but i still have a pretty crazy week before that happens! Frenchtown, Orchestra, math test, then more games saturday though i dont know where, and then deca! and then the next week is divisionals, and then hopefully goo goo dolls, and then like a week, and then spring break! in which i will probably be going to vegas again... borrrring. but anyways. yeah, now i am going to do health and english.
soooo
thank you my lovelies for a fantabulous bday.
and happy day to marlow. I luhhh you:)
mack
ps. i am also posting from my new computer, and standing on my ahhh-mazing new longboard:)

No comments:

Post a Comment