Day By Day

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chica boom boom

Oh my geez I am very much with you ladies! Torrey knows, from that one night! Haha oh goodness. Anyways, Ella I am also glad to hear this. Because it's just a stupid deca event. Besides caroline was the one who was super piased anyways. And yes Torrey OF COURSE I HAVE HEARD THAT SONG! I have listened to every single one of his songs available! Don't you remember my love for him? Also, we lost the bball game by more than forty points. Yeah so, tomoorowwwww should be fairly easy except for the French test which I am scared of. Oh well! Math test was a breeze and tomoro is Friday! Woohoo! I am exhausted. Off to bed! Farewell my lovelies:)
Mack
ps. New favorite song lyric quote thingy: "cause in the end were all fools and whores livin in a wasteland." -wasteland, augustana.
Idk why? But I love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment