Day By Day

Thursday, January 19, 2012

just me(:

Well hello world. Been a while, hasn't it? I mean, I look on here everyday, and everyday i am a little disappointed when there is nothing new!!!! So, I am blogging for all of you that may feel like i do! I AM SO HAPPY, JUST ENGLISH TOMORROW AND I AM SET FOR LIFE. Oh, and the "I am going to California the week after next with my mom" helps with my mood. Yeah, im excited. Mackie both of those statements have to do with you: first, how was the english test?? Second, that is right before DECA, and we really need to dish out our presentations! I had a dream last night that we didnt win, and i woke up like sweating, and worrying. We MUST work on them. If we fail, my life becomes a boring mix of boring. Salt lake city is on the line. I never thought salt lake city would be so wanted. I know. So, i need to go finish watching Gossip Girl, which is super amazingly super right now. No joke. And then i need to prepare for my english test. Brunch tomorrow? whats the plan darrlllinnnngggsssss. xoxo t

No comments:

Post a Comment