Day By Day

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ella be a cool cat.

I like yous. so Im going to do mine :)
Resolutions.
1. Don't be so much of a gossiper/judge people.
2. (I'm gonna be a thief.) Take more pictures.
3. Stop dwelling. Move on with everything.
4. Stop worrying so much. Loosey goosey :)
5. STOP PROCRASTINATIN.
6. Do some nice, eco friendly shit. Like take shorter showers. save a polar bear or something.
7. I can't think of anymore...

Also, mozi is being a butt to me. He's all pissed off because of ej. He says that I lead everybody on "by my existence." which is stupid. And then hes mad i never hang out with him. Isnt that contradictory? If I hung out with him that would be leading him on more. Right? He says he's "done." I have no idea what to do. SOS. Help me. :)
mack.

No comments:

Post a Comment