Day By Day

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

slogans:p


Here are some hilarious, cute, sexual, and stupid student council campaign slogans...dont ask:p instead of pictures, this is what you get....and some of them are actually really funny or super sexual haha. love, t
  • Vote for "Name". Because You're Worth It.
  • He's Not Popular and He's Not Handsome. So He Has Time for Student Government. "Name".
  • "Name" Does a Student Body Good.
  • Just Do It. Vote for "Name".
  • Make Someone Happy. Vote for "Name".
  • Pardon Me. Can You Spare a Vote? "Name".
  • "Name" - The Coolest Action.
  • Thank "Name" It's Friday.
  • Everyone Says, "Name" for President.
  • Making the World Better Since "Birth Year". "Name".
  • Victoria's Real Secret. She Votes for "Name".
  • Vote for "Name". We've All Done Something Stupid.
  • Sex!!! Now That I've Got Your Attention, Vote for Me. "Name".
  • "Name". Like Darth Vader, Only Prettier.
  • Let's do drugs, have sex and be free, so vote "Name"
  • Don't Be Afraid, Vote For "Name"
  • Shes all that. "Name"
  • You've seen the best now choose the best, vote for "Name"
  • "Name"....putting the STUD back into STUDent Government
  • While you pee think of me (placed on girl's room stall)
  • An election is like a wedgie...you gotta make one good pick and it's all good....PICK "NAME"
  • I've upped my standards. Up yours.
  • My opponent likes Ricky Martin. Vote for me.
  • "Free Drinks On Me" hung above all of the water fountains
  • the tribe has spoken, vote for me
  • What you want baby I've got it
  • BEER! now that i have your attention, vote for "Name"
  • Make it Simple.
  • Say it with a smile=)......and vote for "Name"
  • vote for me... I swing a big stick
  • I will be like a bra and support you!
  • Need a life Saver? Vote for me! (Went along with lifesavers distrubuted to everyone)
  • Add spice to your life......vote (name) for Vice!
  • 'No' hates babies and steals from old people! (uncontested)
  • Vote ____ Because His Mom Would.
  • Vote for Dick, he won't go soft.
  • It's that time of the month again....to vote for class officers. (placed in the girl's bathroom)
  • Elect me baby one more time.... vote "Name"
  • just call him milk because he'll do the student body good
  • Vote "Name" cause I dont need a stupid riddle to make my signs
  • A good representitive is like a good bra...SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!
  • "Do you smell what your governer is cookin'?"
  • It's 4:20 Do You Know Where Your President Is?




No comments:

Post a Comment