Day By Day

Thursday, December 15, 2011

.....relax...

Im blogging. Yeah, i know. Ella, you convinced me to...sort of. But hey, thanks for reminding me! We had a lovely time at the gym today...even though it was my lazy day, and i was pretty lazy! Ha i am usually the one that works out hard at the gym, but only on hard days(:! Ummm so LIFE. umm Koler and i havent talked at all, but i hear from piper that you guys (ella and mack) talk to him. Well, it seems like he is feeling pretty great after leaving me here to live in this world with no friend. Joking, I have y'all.  But it sucks because i did talk to him about alot of things, and we were amazingly good friends along with everything else. And now, all of a sudden, he is just gone from my life completely in a day. Its like he was never here. But its sad, and i miss talking to him, and im almost in a little bit of a shock because its weird to think hes not here anymore. Of course, i cant be in a relationship right now and i definitely dont want to be, but I wish i still had him to talk to and to be a friend to. Merrrr....my life is so saddening just because i have no motivation right now. That may sound depressing, but thats only one side of things. On the other side, well when i think about being HAPPY i realize things arent as bad as i may have thought. This is a good thing for me to be away from him...girl power. I am going to take a lesson from Blair. Speaking of gossip girl, i know ELLA YOU NEED TO CATCH UP, but mack have you been watching it? Or catching up i guess? Because the most recent episode was so intense and i cried....but next week will be the best because i actually figure out the answers to the million cliffhangers from the last episode. I am rambling so bad right now...i need to de-stress. I am so frazzled right now! Off to some tea, food and a bath. Oh and lets not forget my 10 lovely candles...including my new vanilla one!(: ahhh life. But one last thing, i know that everyone says i am the last person that needs to talk about food intake and crap because i obviously eat like 400 elephants combined, and it doesnt normally show. Well right now, i feel so gross and i hate it!!! And maybe its the season, but maybe i should back off on the food a little....even though it is going to be really hard not to eat that 5th cupcake (ella you know what i am talking about). But i think i will put off trying to be healthy (even though the food i eat at home is pretty good) till winter is over. Or maybe till college. Or till i die. Whatever(: Mack, one last thought, i think we should go paint our santas and snowmen after the dance at your house...plan? plan. Love love love, T
ps. I am sorry i am such an antisocial blah lately. but hey, it happens to everyone. NOT A GOOD WEEK FOR ME. Lets all go on a trip together. Hawaii? Bahamas?? Mexico?? Argentina (its summer there!)?? plan plan plan. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment