Day By Day

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

love love love

Holy golly jeepers...it has been a while. Oh blog, i missed you way too much(: i just took a long beautiful bath, and i used the vanilla bath ball i got at Lush in California because my mom didnt want to use it...so it smelled wonderful, and made me sooo relaxed.  And now, i am sitting here blogging, wearing my favorite hanging out outfit: it consists of tall ankle fuzzy socks pulled over the outside of some loose t-shirt material leggings, all topped off with an oversized cotton long-sleeve(: it couldnt get any better than this.

I lied, it definitely could get better in the long term aspect of things. I need to write a rough draft for my english essay tonight, koler just made me feel all guilty because i hardly talk to him, i cant stop eating, and im on my period! ggrrrr. But i may just forget about those things, and listen to some more Ingrid Michaelson and Jason Mraz and....bbbeeee HAPPY(:

Blog my little butterflies, blog(: i love you all...so kisses for you<3 love, t

No comments:

Post a Comment